This device allows a remote switch-on up to 100 m. of the misting module and of the fans connected to it. So it is particularly useful when the pump is located far away from the misting line or in any position not easily accessible.
Very low sound level
All Natural Cool misting modules are equipped with motor-pump manufactured by Simmm engineering. AXB and AXA models are extremely silent by means of a patented device. A low decibel level grants everywhere very quiet operation.
Telecontrol by GSM
All misting module can be remote controlled, by a simple SMS message, from any GSM mobile phone. In case of any alarm, the integrated CPU shall send a message to the telephone. Furthermore it is possible to contact the misting module by means of special SMS messages and change the operating parameters.
Digital temperature control system
This model integrate, as standard device, a sophisticated temperature and humidity control. This accessory allows an automatic switch off of the misting module in case of any low temperature switch-on.
Digital humidity control system
This model integrate, as standard device, a sophisticated temperature and humidity control. This accessory allows an accurate humidification both inside and outside any room and assures high professional results.
Digital Cyclic timer
This accessory fitted on all models gives the possibility of temporizing the misting module. A timer can set break and operation time up to 999 seconds seconds at the same time, with the temperature and humidity control.
CPU Digital control system
All models of misting module are controlled by a microprocessor allowing to have at disposal either a digital integrated or a remote apparatus. This is a very flexible product suitable to any adiabatic cooling or to industrial humidification control. So misting modules can be adapted to all different needs of the customer.
- SIMMM pump AXB with no overheating system
- Patented "Misting Pumps"
- Professional Brass piston pump
- All pumps are TUV approval
- All pumps are CE approval
- Working pressure: 70 - 105 Bar
- Pumps with adjustable flow rate
- Low Revolution motor (<1000 rpm)
- “H” class motor with low rpm
- Solenoid valve pressure release
- Washing line high pressure solenoid valve
- Water loss pressure switch
- Inline low pressure solenoid valve
- Safety pressure switch
- Low voltage command (12 volt)
- Soft touch panel equipped with Eddy3 technology
- Digital cycling timer
- Radio remote control
- Thermal protection
- Temperature and humidity program
- “Agenda” program
- Automatic fan On/Off switch (230 volt plug built-in)
- Auto program (the water flow depend from temp)
- Digital alarms with display warning message
- 5 micron filter
- Optional no corrosion cabinet
- 120-220 Volt 50/60 Hz. units available
- Low noise level: < 55 db